We offer a variety of private beats on the River Leitzach in the idyllic Alpine foothills of Bavaria. In the upper area, mostly lined with expansive meadows, the mountain river flows through the picturesque Drachenthal valley.
- 1680.00 EUR for 4 nights/3 days fishing
- 1255.00 EUR for 3 nights/2 days fishing
Included in the package
- Professional guide services
- Transfer from Munich airport
- Fishing licenses
Not included in the package
- Gratuities for guides and house staff
- Air fares
- Laundry service
The “Hotel-Landgasthof Alter Wirt” is easy to find and close to Munich. We suggest either flying directly to Munich and arranging for your guide to collect you or, if you prefer to drive yourself, we can recommend several self-drive options.
- Group Size: 1-4 Anglers (2 Anglers/1 Guide)
- Peak Season: Apr-Oct
- Target Species: Brown trout, Rainbow trout, Grayling
The clean, oxygen-rich and usually crystal-clear water of the Leitzach with its bubbling rapids and deep pools is the ideal prerequisite for a healthy fish population. And so vigorous brook and rainbow trout as well as grayling populate the diversified course of the river.
This is our recommended kit for your stay:
- 8,6ft #4
- 9ft #5
- A good, reliable reel suitable for a #4 or #5 rod.
- Good quality double taper or weight forward floating line.
- Emergers, Dry Flies and Nymphs
If we have aroused your interest in spending a few relaxing days on the river and being pampered by us, we look forward to your inquiry.